Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet anticipation. Waiting for tonight, When you would be here in my arms

Waiting for Tonight by J-LO. I listened to this song on the radio the other day, it was played right after Kim Sozzi's "Feel your Love Tonight" and the dual themes of renewal and the knowledge that I love and will be loved, brought me to tears of joy.

Like a movie scene
In the sweetest dreams
I have pictured us together
Now to feel your lips
On my fingertips
I have to say is even better
Then I ever thought it could possibly be
It's perfect, it's passion, it's setting me free
From all of my sadness
The tears that I've cried
I have spent all of my life

Waiting for tonight, oh
When you would be here in my arms
Waiting for tonight, oh
I've dreamed of this love for so long





I want that higher level relationship based on a higher level of communication, where phrases, and body language can mean whole paragraphs. I want to find a woman who has a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul, a soul that can please me.

I've had these things before, I know they are real. All this, a great smile, incredible eyes will start a fire in my mind body and soul.

The age of a man opening the car door for his date, and taking her hand as she steps out is not a bygone era. As I undergo a personal renewal, reclaim my dreams, role the dice of romance, in the middle of the worst economic crisis in 70 years I remain buoyed daily in my search for true, pure love.

So ladies if this 51 year old man (who can pass for mid 30's, 32 inch waist, 170#'s, 5ft 11) seems remotely like your thing, then seek me out, I could be showing up at your front door on a rainy evening with my umbrella as we make our way to a night of dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment