Monday, October 26, 2009

Break up songs

I think the first break up song I "got" was Gloria Gaynor's I will survive, recently covered by the Pussycat Dolls.
I think a vital part of moving on after a break up is the self affirmation. Whitney Houston sings it real nice:

It's not right but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway
Pack your bags up and leave
Don't you dare come running back to me
It's not right but it's okay
I'm gonna make it anyway
Close the door behind you
Leave your key
I'd rather be alone than unhappy




But I'm gonna make it anyway. Because my soul is just that good, and any good woman is going to feel my soulshine and know that with just one touch... she'll wipe that past away.....
Self affirmation, knowing you love yourself makes it so much easier to stride right into your future. The future is where I'll find the woman who has that one touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment