Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kelly Rowland Live in Bulgaria performing When Love Takes Over"

The song that is the inspiration for this blog, the song that brings a smile to my face, to my heart, to my soul, every time I hear it, every time I sing it. Kelly Rowland in Bulgaria performing an awesome version of "When Love Takes Over", you might note that Kelly sings just the title to start, and before she finishes delivering that one line the entire crowd is singing with her, testimony to the power of her number one Billboard dance hit to make people dance and sing along, and feel good. Don't forget, When Love Takes Over we all know how good it feels! Thanks to Kelly-Rowland.net for making this quality audio available.

zSHARE - Kelly-Rowland.net 04 Loop Live 2009 - When Love Takes Over.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment