Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring is here!

Well this was a tuff winter, I switched jobs (which is still an ongoing battle) and haven't made the headway on major self improvement that I had hoped for. Depression is an ongoing battle too, this winter wasn't too bad, I got down in the dumps a little bit but I fought back. This was reflected in my performance at work, I got a commendation from the owner and a letter of recommendation from a client. None of that would have happened if I didn't work hard to keep my attitude good and my spirits high.

I bought Aventura's CD,  The Last, lots of nice songs and I really enjoy track 14. I also bought Shakira's She Wolf, thats a really good CD, very consistent, I like every song.

And if my true love reads this, I am looking for you, I will find you and I will make love to you with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment